The British LGBT Awards is designed to showcase individuals and organisations that have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to the LGBT+ community.
We believe that those who go the extra mile to ensure equality, opportunity and fair treatment for all, regardless of sexuality deserve to be recognised.
To find out more about the awards please visit www.britishlgbtawards.com.
We have a variety of roles including:
• Table hosts (10)
• Registration desk (5)
• After party support (2)
• Social media (2)
• Green room (1)
• Runner (2)
• Media Runner (4)
• Backstage (1)
• Red carpet (2)
• Volunteer Coordinator (2)
The roles are open to all (18+).
Please highlight any relevant skills on your application.
Event experience preferred but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
– Reasonable travel expenses covered.
– Food will be provided during the event.
– References can be provided upon request.
– Exposure to a high profile event.
– Learning experience for those interested in event management and LGBT+ causes.
– Free access to the after party
– Great fun!
When you will be needed?
– A briefing at The Marriott Grosvenor Square in London, prior to the event. Date and time TBC.
– A follow-up briefing after the event. Date and time TBC.
– For the event itself, Friday 11th May 2018. Essential hours: 4:30pm till late. Preferred hours: All day.
To apply, please fill the form below.