“If I didn’t define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people’s fantasies for me and eaten alive.”
Welcome to our COVID-19 updates – we hope you are staying safe and well!
We think it’s massively important to recognise the people who are working on the frontline during the COVID-19 crisis, especially when they are part of a minority group or are working tirelessly to support minorities.
It’s because of these individuals that the rest of us can stay safe – which is why we want to celebrate your #QueerantineHeroes at the 2020 British LGBT Awards!
Follow this link to nominate an individual who has given vital support to the LGBT+ community during the coronavirus pandemic. Whether they have fundraised for LGBT+ charities, supported homeless LGBT+ people, or risked their health as a frontline worker – we want to hear why they’re your #QueerantineHero.
- The Tranz Form – a docuseries exploring the experiences of transgender people of colour.
- 15 queer TV shows to lift your spirits in quarantine.
- 22 of the best LGBT+ films you can watch right now on Netflix.
- Ariana Grande, Beyonce and Christina Aguilera and more cover Disney Classics.
- Kesha’s surprise release inspired by Home Alone.
- From ‘Drag Lockdown Bingo’ to raves to a ‘Big Gay Sing Along’, check out the events OutSavvy have collated here.
- Join in with the latest isolation challenge – pillowcase dressing.
- If you’re in London, you could’ve a DIY clay kit sent to your home.
21 quarantine date ideas for friends, partners, and first dates.